Buyers Home Inspection
We're thorough with 28 years of experience.
Advantage Home Inspection of Utah
Protect your investment.
You’re making a very large investment, and a home inspection virtually takes the risk out of it. You’ll find out what potential problems your home may have, as well as all current and developing problems. As a buyer, you’ll gain bargaining power when negotiating the price.
Get A Quote
Fill out our online form, or give us a call and schedule your inspection over the phone.
We'll Reach Out
If scheduled online, we'll call and confirm the information and schedule a walk through with you.
We preform a 1000 point professional home inspection and walk through the home with you.
Same day report. Your official reports will be sent to you via email, less than 24 hrs after the inspection.
Roofing & Foundation
We thoroughly inspect the integrity of the two most important parts of any home or structure. The Roof and the Foundation.
Plumbing & Electrical
Water damage and fire are some of the top problems a homeowner will face. A thorough examination can help prevent potential hazards.
Interior & Exterior
We do a visual examination of every ceiling, floor and wall of the house both inside and out. We check doors, windows, garage, crawl space, deck, etc…. Our goal is to give the buyer the most accurate inspection available.
HVAC & Appliances
We inspect and test the Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning systems of the home. We also test major appliances including the Water Heater.
Know what’s included.
Full Report delivered Same Day
Service anywhere in Utah
1000 Point Home Inspection
Easy to read Report
Expert Consultation and Walk-through
We stand behind our inspection services 100%
Next day inspection guarantee
Ask about our 120-Day home Warranty
Frequently Asked Question
For most people buying a home is one of the biggest investments in their lives. Your biggest concerns should be to protect your investment and your families health, that is why we recommend a comprehensive home inspection and environmental testing. Give yourself the ADVANTAGE of knowing what you are buying with no BIG SURPRISES! That's why you should give us a call now!!.
1. Receive an estimate for your home inspection.
2. The inspection is scheduled and walk-through time is confirmed.
3. Notes taken of any specifics you would like the inspectors to pay special attention to.
4. They'll double-check to make sure the utilities will be on (gas, water, and electricity) for the inspection.
5. On the day of the inspection, your Home Inspector will perform a 1000 point inspection including the interior, plumbing, heating system, electrical system, exterior, roof, and foundation. They will check the attic, crawl space, and use their professionally trained eye to catch things you'll need to know about.
6. When you arrive for the walk-through, your Inspector will take you through each room and talk to you about their findings, as well as answer any questions you may have.
7. Your official home inspection report will be sent to you and your Realtor via email, the same day as the inspection.
8. You will need to bring payment at the time of inspection. We accept Venmo, cash, and checks. We also take credit cards with a 4% processing fee.
Depending on size, age, and type. Usually between 3 to 4 hours.
At the time your home inspector has scheduled with you. Your home inspector needs time to do a very thorough inspection and not be disturbed.
It's important to show up to the inspection, but sometimes there are conflicts with scheduling, or you may be an out-of-state buyer. If you were not present during the inspection please call your inspector to arrange for your verbal walk-through.
Same day! We're one of the few home inspection companies in Utah to offer this.
The buyer's/agent only! If possible, please don't bring kids or pets. We take the home inspection very seriously and would like to concentrate on the issues at hand.
Home inspection prices range depending on the square footage, age of the home, and a couple other factors. Schedule your inspection for tomorrow with our next day guarantee! Get a quote here.
Beaver County, Box Elder County, Cache County, Carbon County, Daggett County, Davis County, Duchesne County, Emery County, Garfield County, Grand County, Iron County, Juab County, Kane County, Millard County, Morgan County, Piute County, Rich County, Salt Lake County, San Juan County, Sanpete County, Sevier County, Summit County, Tooele County, Uintah County, Utah County, Wasatch County, Washington County, Wayne County, Weber County
5 Stars on Google! See Our Reviews